Sunday - 1st weekend in Sg. What did I do? I did plenty on Friday & Sat and have a really slow Sunday today.
It has been fun so far. I think I did really well so far too : ) I haven't go crazy and generate the Sg economy enomously. Hehehehehehe :P I did some shopping and I make sure I'm getting the best deal that no any shopper can ever say no...keeping the suspense....tell u guys later. Wahahaha
I meet up the gals for the 1st time last Friday's evening. The mom of the group had to leave work late so I volunteered to pick up her son, my little boyfriend from his English class. I was a little worried as I haven't seen Aaron for such long time and I think kids do not have very good memory when it comes to faces. I was worried he will refuse to leave with me or burst into tears and people would mistake me as a kidnapper. Haha. Anyway, Aaron was sooooo happy to see us. I went with Pris in the end to pick him up.
Later on that evening....we had dinner at the food court and had coffee at a cafe. It was really good time. Elleen joined us after 9ish and I got to meet her other half for the very 1st time. He is a very nice bloke! Very relief! Haha : )
We hung out till after midnight and we agreed to meet up again on Sat evening for coffee. Woke up pretty early on Sat as I went down to Ted Collection to have my first fitting for my cheongsam. The cheongsam looks good....really excited to know how the end result will look liked. Had a really yummy lunch - Yong Tau Foo, one of my favourite food! Hmm.....gotta have more before I go back to Perth. Then after, me and Marilyn headed down to Vivocity....a new shopping mall. That mall is HUGE!!!! It houses 15 cinemas in that complex....the biggest in Sg I was told!!!! Gotta try the cinema's system and seats before I go.
Anyway, our motive at Vivocity is to buy a pair of shoes to go with my cheongsam. Need a pair of silver heels. We found it...thanks to Marilyn! I also bought a dress for only S$40 (AUD$33.30) Very Nice!!! And bought Dien a nice shirt for only S$19. Went to Marilyn's in-laws place as her little boy (baby) is there. I haven't seen Matthew for a long time. Or let's say that the last time I saw him, he was just a baby a few months old. Now....he is a cute little boy walking around on his own....very cheeky!!!!
I was warned that no one can touch/carry him. But he warms up to me very quickly!!! I got to carry him so many times and play with him. Maybe he likes me. Hmm....no I didn't bribe him with any lollies. : )
So I was out for more than 12 hours yesterday. We went back to Vicocity again in the evening and had coffee there. One of the cafe closes at 2.30am in the morning! Cool!!!! We drank and chatted.....it feels really good. The same group of people but we have all matured with time. Our sense of humour is still the same!!!! We left about at 1.00am in the morning. Wow...tired.
Went out with my parents today. My brother told me last night that there is a NINE WEST clearance sales near our place. You can imagine my eyes dilated when I heard that. I went to check it out! So you ready for the real suspense? I bought a pair of ENZO ANGIOLINI suede keen high boots for only S$25(AUD$21)!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was f@#%king cheap. It was even cheaper than that pair of kid-sized boots I bought 2 winters ago. Oh! I need to crown myself.....what a shopping legend I am!
So far....everything has been fabulously good. Good food, good shopping, good bitching with the gals!
Well, not sure what I will do tomorrow. Maybe I should sleep in.....I don't know....we shall see. Stay tune to more of my shopping adventures! Hehehehehe :P
Sunday, 21 January 2007
1st weekend in Sg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment