CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, 24 January 2007

Days & Nites

It has been 1 week in Sg. I was full of excitment when I arrived back home last Wed. So much things to do, many people to see and tonnes of food to eat.

1 week into my "holiday", I suddenly feel estranged. I kinda lose the connection with the environment. I feel apart from this lifestyle I have been yielding when I was in Perth. I suddenly lose the passion for it.

Maybe I should be more proactive in creating activities for myself. I definitely need to check out some gym facilities. Maybe I could pack myself with many fitness classes in 1 day. I probably enjoy it tremendously. I thought of some activites I could do on my own - movies, museum, galleries, library (to soak up the free and powerful air-conditioning!) and window shopping.

I think I would start that tomorrow. Get out of the house for a few hours everyday and do something that I don't get to do often. Otherwise, I will turn retard VERY SOON! I'm in need of neuro-challenge at this point of time before it is being declared dead!

Yeah....for my own good....I think I should. Hopefully, my days and nites would be very different from this week onwards.

0 comments: