I'm mourning....mourning for my loss!
I have just decided what I would like to wear tomorrow and I started looking for my leather boots to go with my skinny jeans. I knew I had put it away safely but I just couldn't find it.
Suddenly, I felt as if I was strike by lightning! The BOX...the BOX that was wrapped in plastic...that really dusty BOX which I didn't open and dump it straight into the bin when I was moving beginning of the year! The BOX that contains a pair of almost new NINE WEST BLACK LEATHER BOOTS!!!!
Argh!!!!! I'm feeling liked a mother who has just lost a child...no words could describe my loss at the moment. I'm angry with myself for not throwing away a pair of boots...but a pair of NINE WEST boots!!!!
I'm a shoe fanatic...I love my shoes. I could buy 6 pairs of shoes in 1 month and I would say itz only 6. I never used to label the boxes thinking that every pair I owned is engraved deeply in my mind. But I guessed I ran out of memory space. I started to label my boxes sometimes last year and then I learn that now you can buy clear shoe boxes to house every pair of your precious. What a waste of money I thought...rather spend the money on shoes.
But that BOX was not labelled. It was old and dusty and it was a box for a very old pair of cheap boots. However, the contents inside were not CHEAP...it was my NINE WEST!
How could I sleep tonight???
Thursday, 19 June 2008
My Preciousssssss...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment