I saw my GP the other day as I need a medical professional to clear me fit after going through 5 weeks of physiotherapy. This was the first time I met with my GP. He saw Dien before and we have decided to make him our family doctor.
Anyway, he is very nice and have a good sense of humour. He typed with 2 fingers - keeping a record of my accident and he took so long to type a few sentences. I thought he was writing a thesis.
He told me to do a few "exercises" to test my flexibility after the accident.
Exercise #1: Bend down and touch my toes [I did it effortlessly]
Exercise #2: Bend down and see if I can place my palm on the floor [No problemo!]
Exercise #3: Bend my hand to see how far my thumb can reach.
This is how far my thumb can reach...it nearly touched my bracelet. CAN YOU DO THIS?
He said I was HYPER-FLEXIBLE! No one ever told me that I'm flexible, not to mentioned HYPER-FLEXIBLE!!! To start with, I thought I wasn't....that's why I took up BodyBalance 2 years ago to improve my flexibility. I was pleasantly surprise!
I told everyone that day that I'm hyper-flexible...LOL...and I came home and ask Dien to do those 3 "exercises" too...He can only do #1...hahaha....I'm better than him! (Funny)
Monday, 30 June 2008
Hyper-Flexible
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment