CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, 25 June 2008

Vacation Planning.....

My definition of vacation is out of Perth to another country (excluding Singapore). Dien said that I take vacations all the time. Where got???!!!! I told him my last vacation was to China in 2007 with him and he asked me what about my trip back to Singapore in Feb this year? To me...that's just a trip to go home to see my parents, family and friends, eating and shopping! It's not exactly foreign.

I'm now planning for my vacation (without Dien...YEAH!!!!!) I'm going to Hong Kong with my cousin and Mum. I was so excited this morning when my cousin sent me an emailing telling me she has decided to go! COOLLLL...the last time I holiday with my cousin was when she visited me in Perth in 2005 and my last holiday with Mum was 2000 when we went to Hong Kong as a family. Seriously speaking, I have only travelled with my Papa thrice in my entire 30 yrs. Our family holiday to Gold Coast in 1996, Hong Kong & Shenzhen in 2000 and when he visited Perth in 2006 for my wedding. Papa said he's not tagging along cos' we are doing Girls' Stuffs! Smart Move...otherwise you have to help us with our shopping bags!

Anyway, we have booked our tickets and just need to confirm our accommodation. Argh...it's such a headache researching for hotels. So far, the best rates are from Agoda.com. But we need a Triple Room...and Hong Kong is well known for their tiny rooms...Best rate for Triple Room is S$240 per night with extra bed. Hmm...to confirm or not to confirm???

Well, besides the accommodation headache,I'm just thinking how I should paint the HK town red....shopping, eating...HERE I COME!!!

0 comments: