CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, 2 July 2008

Kallang Roar - The Movie

I know Ding An when I was in Uni. We stayed in the same house (campus hostel) and for 1 year and we had the best fun as housemates.

We took turns to make dinner and you know what? Ding An is a very good cook. He planned his menu and diligently searched for recipes. He will then go to the supermarket to shop for ingredients and by dinner time, you will see him in the kitchen whipping up his dishes.

We had crazy times....we went clubbing, drinking and then supper at 4am before going home to sleep. We drove down to Albany then Margaret River for one Easter long weekend, realising the countryside is so boring. Hahahaha....we took out videos and watched in the room and Ding An, the infamous bartender was behind the counter perfecting his Midori. I was a bad drink critic...every batch tasted liked cough syrup...I think I made him coughed blood....LOL

Anyway, this aspiring young lad has now turned out to be a promising film director. His first movie is going to be shown ISLANDWIDE on 21 Aug 2008. Look out for this new movie about Singapore soccer called KALLANG ROAR - THE MOVIE. A Cheng Ding An Film.

Check out the official trailers...and make sure all of you catch it hor!



0 comments: