There is a Chinese saying that "Chinese eat anything that have legs and fly in the sky (probably not the aeroplane)" I, for one, enjoy eating and willing to try new food each time. Maybe you can call me a EATER. Nah, maybe just a Connoisseur. I enjoy my food and good food makes me HAPPY.
I can't possibly cook everyday, so twice a week, we dine out. That's the time where I would play food critic. We have an Entertainment Book (to support my charity) as well as a great opportunity to try new places.
I have decided to share these new dining experiences here so that anyone who is looking for a night out can have an idea what to expect. The reviews would be based on any ordinary person reactions....I'm not going to act Gordon Ramsay...I will be honest [read: blunt at times] and share my dining experiences.
Friday, 11 July 2008
Food glorious Food
Scribbled by sYLviE at 9:18 am
Labels: BlabbeRing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment