0.7 degrees for 2 days!!! It's really BLOODY cold and I'm wishing for the warm weather from anywhere that is experiencing summer at the moment.
As you can see, I'm not a very winter person. I'm a super whinger when it comes to winter. I want to be a BEAR and hibernate the whole winter season if I can. There is no snow in Perth, only rain and cold wind. I left the house this morning with 3 layers, a scarf around my neck and my leather gloves.
Funny thing is that when I was driving out, the sun is coming up and I have my sunnies on....the look is just contradicting! I'm all wrapped up liked a bak-chang (rice dumpling) and I have my cool sunnies on...ehhh...it's looks very unglam (I think!)
Anyway, the weather bureau said that the cold nights/morning would be ending soon. There wouldn't be more of these 0.7 degrees nights/morning...only 5 degrees...WHAT THE???!!!
With one-third of WA's gas supplies cut by an explosion on the Varanus Island gas plant, public has been asked to to cut back their energy use, including heating. Ahem...how do you cut down on heating when it's that COLD??? I don't want to freeze to death, you know??!! Also, public has been asked to cut down shower time to 4 mins. PLEASEEEEE.....I'm only onto my hair by the 4th mins...How can one take a 4-mins shower? Where exactly are you cleaning? Or maybe there isn't much cleaning to do. Just turn on the tap, stand underneath the warm water, run soap on your head and when the "soapy" stuff flows down from top to bottom, that is supposed to clean you? My shower time is 15 mins, period. And we use a solar hot-water system at home...so I guess I'm entitled to my 15 mins shower.
Call me environmental unfriendly or whatsoever....I don't care. This is living. Why is it all households have to help conserve energy and the big corporations out there can waste it? It doesn't make sense at all.
Monday, 7 July 2008
hiberNation
Scribbled by sYLviE at 10:22 am
Labels: BlabbeRing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment